The use of Renegade Floors polyaspartic floor coating for finish coats represents an exciting entry into a new coating technology for industrial and commercial coating applications. It is a great step in the industrial flooring industry. Polyaspartic floors cure faster than most commercial flooring. This allows your company to be back in business in no time at all.
Polyaspartics Coatings are ideal for use in commercial and walking surfaces, retail stores, malls, courtyards, restrooms, theme parks, and so many more. These floors are easy to maintain, durable and tough. They also look great! Polyaspartics flooring is long lasting. Its topcoat formulates a corrosion protection coating system that is non-yellowing and has good overall weathering.
If you are still not convinced, here are some more advantages to having polyaspartics floors installed at your business.
- Impact and chip resistant
- High abrasion, impact, or wear resistant
- 1 to 2 hours to recoat or walk on and return to service time
- Splash and spill chemical resistance
- High film builds and ultra-high solids
- Non-yellowing, optical clarity
- High bond strength to concrete, mineral substrates, porous tile, metal, fiberglass, and other compatible flexible composites
- Flexibility and adhesion
- Ease of graffiti removal
- Low odor capabilities
- Low to zero VOC’s (No volatile organics)
- Superior color and gloss retention
Give us a call and we can help you decide which is the best commercial flooring to fit your trade. Contact us